Saturday, December 18, 2010

FIM!!!11!!!1!111111!!!!

This morning was the FIM 1113 exam. It basically is about Understanding Islam, but the questions in the exam were so flippin hard $(*%*&$*@&$)@$)^)

Im not happy... Hopefully I'll do better than last sems FIM though, i managed a B final grade, hopefully i can get at least A- this time round. Well its good to know I'm not the only one though, most of my friends reported similarly frightful and dreaded experiences. One of my friends, Khairulanam, actually went out early! Im not sure if it was because he was overconfident with his answers or just gave up. I almost gave up, but decided to at least write some gibberish to squeeze at least one or two points out my heap of garbage I jotted down. I pity the lecturer who's gonna mark my paper.... Maybe if he has the right mind, he'll just straight up gimme an F :(

2 comments:

  1. strongly agreed .
    the question was so difficult -.-'
    grr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mujahid bajet! Surely u're going to get WAY higher than me man...

    ReplyDelete