Friday, December 24, 2010

Happier Time...

I just finished my exams. ISM practical was child's play.... OK maybe not, but maybe an equivalent for me. I liked it and I was pretty confident with my answers ;D
Stress of exams has been temporarily lifted.... Mid term break has started. YAY
Most people already went back home. It was a handful of scattered individuals roaming the so-called "campus grounds" and a noisy Ferrari circling the area. It was then i felt calm... The feeling of isolation (even not in its extremity) and the absence of worry made me feel, well, just about right.


Before taking off, i decided to have some dinner with my dorm mates, Suhaib and Firdaus (better known as Kitty), and we went to the Food Station restaurant. After taking the orders, we just sat there in calm silence. Some cheesy old music was playing in the background and thats when I realized it. It was one of those precious Happier moments that one recalls later in life, regretting that they can never go back to that point in time. Those moments we remember and look back on dearly. That, was a Happier Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment