Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hacker....?

Theres nothing more satisfying than sabotaging a fellow dorm mates Facebook or Blog.
I say this from experience. Many have already fallen victim to such treacherous messages appearing as their status or posts. My personal favorites include falsely testifying "new found gender preference", if  you catch my meaning....
It just fills my heart with joy to see their expressions when they  find out, screaming in dismay and new found terror and frustration resulting in laughable stress and their following behavior to attempt to undo any damage causes to their reputation. Though I'm sure most people who read their messages would understand that they couldn't possibly have written these messages by their own free will, that it must be the work of a mischievous prankster int the midst who some managed to find themselves in the convenient position of holding power over their victims next PUBLIC post on the INTERNET. So, I dont see what the big deal is. Its just a cheap laugh. Or is it...
Many refer to this intrusion of privacy as "hacking" a persons FB, but the term is incorrect. Sometimes peoples accounts are available for use by retrieving their password from the Web browsers stored passwords or cache, or if that person just happened to leave their account logged in.
So far my known victims seem to be more careful with their Internet usage, so I might say that I have in fact done a favor for them. Its all how on perceives it I guess. ;D

2 comments: